In this economy, now is the time for you to capitalize on strengthening your position in the marketplace. This may sound counter-intuitive to how you’re feeling, however, so many businesses have flourished in down times by properly positioning themselves in the marketplace; and then reaping huge rewards when things turn around. Your competition is hibernating just trying to get by, not taking any risks, and second guessing how to operate in this environment. You can use this to your advantage because now is when the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker…or disappear.
How can you strengthen your position? One way is to move forward and acquire the capital equipment you need to expand your operations, diversify into a new segment of your market, or further differentiate yourself from your competition. Whatever your reason is, how to finance these acquisitions can be a tough decision. Equipment leasing can give you the flexibility, peace of mind, and the financial leverage you need to come out of the credit crunch as the market leader you’d like to become.
Here are 7 reasons why Equipment Leasing can get you through the tough times and emerge a dominant market presence:
- No Need for Compromise – You don’t have to postpone or delay putting the latest and best equipment to work for you. Enjoy productivity improvement with the right tool for the job – without compromise.
- 100% Financing – Leasing offers you the productivity the technology you require while meeting cash flow needs. Additionally, “soft” costs such as installation, set up and service contracts can be included in the monthly payment.
- Provides a Hedge Against Inflation – Lease payments are fixed and allow you to pay for today’s equipment with tomorrow’s dollars as you earn them.
- Preserves Cash and Credit Lines – Leasing is a proven way to conserve capital while acquiring needed equipment. Leasing does not tie up existing credit lines. It allows you to keep capital available for critical areas such as personnel, inventory, or advertising.
- Low Monthly Payments – We can customize a lease plan that will fit in to your budget needs. Payments may be lower than conventional financing.
- Flexible Lease Terms – Choose from a variety of lease terms to suit your individual needs. We will quote all options to you so that you make an informed decision.
- Option to Buy – If you decide that you want to own the equipment at the end of the lease, you may do so by simply paying the amount specified in the terms of the lease.