Zoom on Chromebook 2022
Zoom in Chrome OS on Chromebook
How to install and use Zoom in Chrome OS on Chromebook
One of the most popular video conferencing apps these days is Zoom. Many organizations and groups rely on Zoom video calls to connect with their colleagues or colleagues to continue working as a team remotely. Despite previous setbacks, Zoom has managed to establish itself as a robust and easy-to-use collaboration platform.
If you’re using a Chromebook, you can also use Zoom with Chrome OS. All you have to do is install the app first. You can also install the extension in your Chrome browser to access Zoom and join any group hangout.
However, keep in mind that these solutions for your Chromebook may not offer other features like in desktop versions. You can’t access the custom background feature. However, you can organize a hassle-free remote conference with your group.
Install Zoom in Chrome OS
- Go to the Chrome Web Store and find the Zoom app.
- Open the page and click Add to Chrome.
- You will receive a confirmation message. Click Add an app.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- When you’re done, find the Zoom app on the app launcher.
- You can now join the meeting.
How to Use Zoom with Chromebooks
You can use Zoom similarly to the desktop version on a Mac or PC.
- Launch the Zoom app.
- You can sign in to your account and start the meeting.
- If you already have a Zoom ID and password, you can click “Join” in the “Join Meeting” section and enter your ID and password.
Zoom in Chromebook offers most of the useful features with the Zoom app on a Mac or PC. You can join an audio or video call, invite others to join, start or stop our video and manage members. You can also pin the participant’s video and switch to gallery view.